[Dailydrool] Bulbs For Bassets a Flower Power Fundraiser

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 22:01:11 PDT 2012

Hey all you Green Thumbed Animal Lovers. Here is a chance to make
your garden look beautiful and help the homeless hounds of Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue at the same time.

All you need to do is place your order here http://www.flowerpowerfundraising.com/campaign?campaign_id=11151 and
 Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue will receive 50% of your total purchase.
How easy is that? You pay a flat shipping fee of $5 no matter how large
your order. All orders will be shipped directly to you.

Please feel free to pass this fundraiser on to all you friends, family and coworkers.  Any questions feel free to email me.

Now lets all start getting our hands dirty planting Bulbs For Bassets.

Take care,
Ellie and Her Hounds
Artie, Ballzie, Milly and of course GM 2008 Thelma Lu