[Dailydrool] King Holly Noelle taking a road trip

Susan Green Suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Thu Mar 29 10:52:21 PDT 2012

King Holly Noelle and I are heading to Camp Toast next week.  Auntie Sandy is flying in and driving the 2200 miles back with us.  We will be there for an extended vacation.

I will still have access to my regular email, and my home phone number is now on a cell phone.  So all my contact info remains the same.

The rest of the Mod Squad will be handling the day to day moderating while we are on the road.

Suz