[Dailydrool] When it rains----

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 12:56:45 PDT 2012

Momma here, and first Drool to all in need, puppy congrats a coming and many condolences to those who have lost a houndie---see I have been reading!!!
It has been a monster week here at the Beach--time for me to whine.

I had Sister Daisy in last Friday for a dental, we had suspected a bad toofer---no bad teeth or roots, so he gave her a good dental, but then called me back and said he found a small spot on her belly, it was red, hmmm-this is new--not seen this one--we took it off and sent it out for biopsy. Well they called me today and it was a hermangio sarcoma--I am sure I spelled that one wrong--right now it doesnt matter--he said the report came back that it appeared we had clean margins, and then he said--it says caused by chronic sun exposure---he said, I am not sure of that one Debbie---I said I am. Sister Daisy loves to lay in the sun, she will bake her brains out, and if you drag her in the house, she demands to go back out----it appears this is just of the skin, but okay---we are now on full alert here, who would of thought of skin cancer from the sun on a hound, perhaps I just cant think clear right now---Auntie Wen called right after I got this news and she had a beagle that had this and gave me some insight-
Daisy acts fine, is eating, pounding the Brudders, and giving Bessie the evil eye so she must be feeling pretty good. I guess I will get her some childrens sunscreen and watch watch watch---any other suggestions out there?????

As for more news---I go back in next week for more dental surgery. Heck--why not, it has been a full 3 weeks since I had anything pulled-----seems I have some disease in a couple teeth where the tooth destroys itself from the inside out. Woke up to a swollen face and I swore flames out the eyeballs--go in Wed for more pulling. Can hardly wait.

I have not told Brudder Elwood he needs his nursing skills again next week, and I have not told him he is going in tomoorow for a toebone grinding and shots----I figure I will share that tidbit with him in the morning, one of us with a attitude around her is about enough--

So thats the Beach news---it could be worse, and I know I am moaning,thanks for listening, I will get thru all this, one day at a time.

Drool to all in need--I will have plenty again next week---

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger