[Dailydrool] Hacking up foam/slime

CANDY DUSEK lovebassets at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 15:01:31 PDT 2012

Higgins has gone through periods of time where he hacks/huffs up white foam, which is slimy when you wipe it up.  He always does this in the middle of the night (that I am aware of).  The episode usually lasts about 15 minutes, where he is making a huffing noise and bringing this very white foam up.  I have had him on two Pepcids a night, so it has been a month since he has done this, but he did it again last night.  I feed him a meal before bed with his Pepcid AC, so his stomach shouldn't be empty.

Does anyone out there know what this is caused from or have any ideas for a solution?

Candy Dusek
C. Higgins
Miss Maggie Mae