[Dailydrool] Our Precious

Vi Potter vipotter at pld.com
Thu Mar 29 17:58:09 PDT 2012

Paddie (ATB) and The Country Bumpkins have asked me to write and see if you
would sling some Drool to their sister Precious? She is not a Basset.
Precious got sick last last Sat. We do not have an emergency vet clinics
here and we had to wait till Monday to get her in. I took her to a vet 40
miles away from us. I have been to him before when he nutered some of my
fosters and he has a caring heart. Precious had been throwing up, but when
we got to the vets she had a temp and blood in her stool. He kept her so he
could treat her. I called twice a day and checked on her and it was always
the same she still had the IV and ate very little. So Wens. I drove up to
see her. She was so sick, she would just lay there. She did wag her tail and
gave me kisses. I picked her up and held her. I did also get her to eat some
cat food and the vet was happy with that. So I left a stuffed toy with her
from the house so she would know we are close by. This morning when I called
she was still on the IV and had eatten a little and had blood in her urin.
So he rand test to learn that her liver is not working right. He will have
other test results tomarrow. I will be leaving her to go spend some time
with her tomarrow and talk to the vet. Please sing some DRoll Precious way,
She is just 5 years old and never been sick and never been away from home or
us. The Bumpkins are missing her little hipper mouthy self and telling us
all about it. I fear right now the worst for my little girl.
Oh she started with an intestinal infection. It has progress to this.
I am really afraid right now.
Thank You for letting me ask for this as I know the powers of the Drool.
Vi Paddie (ATB) and The Country Bumpkins.