[Dailydrool] Whoa Bowl

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Mar 5 16:33:34 PST 2012

Momma here. Brudder Elwood--that will not be pleased that I am sharing his "dirty little secret"---eats out of a breakfast bowl. Same deal, plastic, 3 humper. He gobbles so fast, and always has, that we tried this years ago right after he became a Beach Hound. I had been everywhere in town looking, and most places looked at me like I had 2 heads, they had no clue. I ordered it on line, I will never forget this part--overnight express---added 27.00, took a week----but I was feeding him off a spoon to slow him down. If I didnt, he barfed it up he ate so fast. The food never stays in his bowl long enough that I worry much about the made in China, but that being said, a muffin pan also serves the same purpose.
Elwoods take on a muffin pan wont be discussed, nor will I try that one again.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake