[Dailydrool] Hairball

Sandy W sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 08:07:38 PST 2012

Marilyn wrote: "I have a basset with Addison's Disease. On occasion,
he starts eating my plants, licking the floor, eating the carpet (yes,
at my thresholds, which now have throw rugs over them) and then he
pukes up plant leaves, hair, dust or whatever,  and carpet fibers. I
have found if I catch it when he first starts and give him a GasX (the
disolvable kind), he stops. Thinking it is an upset stomach but not
sure if it is Addison's related. "

Our Willie does the same thing occasionally and he does not have
Addison's.  It seems just to be an upset stomach.  He usually wants to
go outside to eat grass but we've had success with GasX too.

Drool to all in need!
--
Sandy W
Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)