[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Mar 11 13:52:48 PDT 2012

Hehehehehehe snort snort snort, this is good stuff right here, and look at the pictures, why this book is a wonderful read right here I tell ya, what?? You didnt know I could read?? Now look Elder Clara can do it all here at the Bridge, and You Had Me At Ahrooo why it was a best seller of course. I had to go over the the Historical Section and visit with Blueberry and Dutchess -- they had the book of course--now you talk about some fine ladies, and looking good--so hard at work you know--oh yes, back to the book. You see I must bone-up shall we say--Mowgli is coming-hold it that is not the bell, that is pounding on my gate--I better make the call first this one is a wild one---
Hello--yes, this is Elder Clara, better get the PBF folks ready-Mowgli is pounding at the gate, yes, guard the bushes, trees, this one is a paw full. Loves to landscape--
Hmmmm--no need to open the gate, blew the hinges clean off----Mowgli---welcome to the bridge, I was just reading about you-my goodness the stories you can tell to us all here at the bridge--you have had a wonderful time on earth and look at you---tail up twinkle in the eyes, smile on the snooter---we just love it!!!
M0wgli--eh?? What, you want to tell Elder Clara something?? Okay--woof on--Really?? Yes, Elder Clara understands, you want Anne Marie and Lauren to know just what a wonderful life you had and how very much you love them----awwwww Mowgli, they love you just as much and time is a great healer, you all will hold each other close, but in your heart. Soon they will laugh at all the things you did in the past, and Baloo will help fill the hole, make them smile yet again------
Now lets get you settled--I have the pawfect cloud just for you, in fact it is very fitting---2002 Turd Hockey Trail--yes, you will be so happy there-and lets trot over there together-the warm sun on our backs feels so good!! Now here is your map, we will show you Main Street, and the Big Bone Buffet and the Field of Dreams, you can dig over there to your hearts content-
Life at the Bridge holds all, and now it holds sweet Mowgli, he has arrived and all is well--look at him go------------------
Back to my Perch. Repair the gate.
Mowgli has arrived and all is well, but remember--Dont Stop Believing!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger