[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Mar 15 11:09:05 PDT 2012

Oh my goodness, what a pawtie-how many days did it last?? My toebones are tender, all that dancing!! Why here at the Bridge we can hoot with the best of em. We had such a good time over at the Love Shack, dancin and singing, why there were so many of us we were in the streets, howling at the moon! It sure was good to see Purple and Grace and Abby, they all had so much fun, that Purple sure can get her Brudder Johnny a going, he knows how to shake that tail!! Then Arnie came and oh, he is doing so well--dancing the hound trot no less---my snooter is stuck in the smile at all the fun--------
What is that??
Howling outside the gate?? I better roll out of the perch and wander over, I have the feeling the party lasted for days-----
Yep--bassets playing and howling--come on you two-get in here--Elder Clara needs to get everyone in and settled----little complaint from the beagle bridge from all the noise of the pawtie you see------
Now, Juliet--yes, we know all about you---a sweet little lady, and look at you, sparkle in the eyes, tail a thumping---you look just wonderful, and oh--your Momma Holly will be so happy to hear you have arrived and are dancing all about. Yes?? You want what??? Hmmmmm--now Juliet, a basket of Twizzlers beside your cloud eh?? Red ones. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Let Elder Clara look this up----yes---no problem--why they are already there just waiting---you have a wonderful spot over on 12 Cuddle Crescent. Snuffle Territory----pawfect--now hop in the buggie, and let me get this---okay where did he go???
Willie--Willie--where are you????
Willie--off the perch---I see your tail sticking out from under my blanket---come on over here---
Now thats better. What a looker we have here. Willie, my goodness, you are so handsome, the ladies will be flocking--oh thats right, you are used to that, Poppa John always has a houseful of hounds, and you were there the longest of all the rescue dogs---yes we know, Poppa is sad, but he loved you and he knows Clara will take care of you--no worries----that will make him very happy!! Willie, we will have you over on 3421 Rescue Road, you will be just fine on you star there---now get in the buggie and belt up--Elder Clara needs to roll you both to your new homes here at the Bridge--
Off we go---and to your left is the Big Bone Buffet--yes, 24/7--Willie, you are hanging out and drooling all over the cart---you can race back and get your fill in a minute--
Juliet--look there is the Hat shop--and the ladies are all in fashion, oh?? You would like to visit the spa?? A bath and nails?? Well--Beckey will fix you up!!!
Now past the race track--left on Cuddle ----Here we go Juliet--and Twizzlers await!! And look--family members---that is a special suprise for you--awww, what a reunion!!
Look at her run--my goodness, so very happy!!
Willie--lets ride, you are one street over--yes--look at this the whole gang on Rescue Road is here to greet you!!! Off and running!! Willie--you look so very good!!

Ahhhh. Isn't life grand here at the bridge??? Juliet and Willie have arrived----so happy and healthy---

Off Elder Clara goes--got to wash the buggie----but remember--Dont stop believing!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,