[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Mar 20 03:47:41 PDT 2012

Melba, really, Elder Clara ia okay, I need to get back to my perch, I heard the bell, I have hounds waiting--I promise not to eat any more cabbage. Yes Melba, I now understand that 3 heads is waaaaaayyyyyyy too much, my goodness, I thought my tailpipe would explode--burned the fur clean off back there, who knew cabbage and corned beef would cause such a roar----now I will go back and lay down, drink plenty of water, and yes Melba, soft chicken and noodles--yes Maam---and ohhhhhh--the infirmary is full eh?? I guess I was not the only hound that enjoyed the special food of the green---now off I go, back to the perch, I have to get back to work!!!
My goodness, Elder Clara is glad to see the perch---wait--my perch is full. Hmmmmmmm-----
Okay boys, rise and shine---Mark, Maynard----yes I know you have been waiting but sometimes things happen and besides, we are in no hurry here at the bridge----
Mark. Yes take a good stretch--haul it off my perch, lets get a look at you--oh--very nice, I can tell by the wag of the tail you are feeling spry!!!! Now wait right there, we will get you settled. We have a very nice star on Collar Court--yes Mark 1033 Collar Court. Pawfect!!!!
Now Maynard. Hmmmm. Maynard, hold down the racket, Clara has issues----
I understand you were a forever foster eh?? Loved Jo with all you heart----Listened for years and gave advice on those waddles----well you will have a blast here at the bridge, and I have a wonderful spot for you, a nice cloud---6122 Rescue Road. I think you will fit in so well there--so many other rescue dogs just waiting----
Excuse me---hold your snooter--little gas bomb there, wow, who would of thought cabbage was so violent!!!!
Let me get on the speaker---
Buddy and Fred--come to the gate please!!!
Ahhh---there you are.
Fred, would you please escort Mark to his new star, introduce him to everyone!!! Thank you Fred, off they go!!!
Buddy, meet Maynard. Yes the two of you will be fast friends, lots of Michigan gossip to catch up on--please make him at home and show him all we have here at the bridge.
What--this is different, no ride in the buggie?? Now boys, look at your toebones--you can run like the wind, play to your hearts content--you are young and feeling so very good now, and we have so many things to do---Fred and Buddy will show you both the way, and everyone will be so happy to know you are here and oh so healthy!!!
Now--off you go!!! Look at them run, tails in the air, why it brings a smile to the snooter!!!
Hey--no cabbage guys---they are making a stop at the Big Bone Buffet-ahhhhhhh things at the bridge are so good!!!

Mark and Maynard have arrived. It is time to close the gates---but remember--Dont Stop Believing!!

And now the cellar phone is ringing---
Yes Melba--Elder Clara is on the perch---we know how you worry about us all------

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,