[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Mar 27 17:31:48 PDT 2012

Ahhhhhhhhh---over to the Dog and Suds, Elder Clara is in need of a fluff of the fur coat-----errrrr---a bath. Why Miss Becky sure can do the deal, those Jacuzzi tubs, all those bubbles, why this is just heaven. Wow, look at the crowd, good thing Elder Clara made a reservation--why I ordered up the floral shampoo this time--new fragrance--yes--it is all the best here at the bridge.
Elder Clara hops in---ahhh---moan--ahhh--moan---
Now what is this---no rest for Clara---why I can hear the bell from the tub---I hope my furcoat dries on the way back to the gate--off and running I go--
Okay now where are they??????? The gate is open--I am looking down the starway-----all I see is star dust in the air--wait--I hear a howl----Elder Clara will give a woof--get them back here--I see 2 tails wagging-----
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM-----
Okay---which one of you knocked Elder Clara flat--and sideways--and---look at this-star dust in my clean hairdooooooooooo-------
Haaarumppph. Both you boys better sit right there--Let Clara get you all checked in here at the bridge--good grief---you boys are full of yourself's--
Lance----welcome--now lets see---you are looking fine, my goodness, that tail never stops!!! Elder Clara has a very nice cloud for you, 718 Wag Way---hehehehe----I think that will be pawfect!!!!! Now try and keep all 4 paws still for a minute, and we will take you to your new location.

Jackie--now you are a nice looking hound!!! And what a smile, and look at those earflaps---good, good!!! A star you say?? Of course Jackie--1212 T-Bone Trail. Why thats a cut above--hehehehe----

Okay boys hop in the buggie--backseat, belt up--we will take a tour on the way---yes, yes---boys the Big Bone Buffet is to the left, all you can gobble--and straight ahead is just what you both need--The basset 500 Race Track. I think with all the spirit you both have you will spend many days here---

What?? You talked this over and you both feel the same?? Yes boys, we all felt the same way when we came--things so new and different, and worried about all we left---
Lance--Momma Ann is very very sad--but you know, you can live in her heart forever--she will feel you, know you are there--
Jackie--worried about sister April?? Ahh Jackie--your parents Jane and Rob have her under the watchful eyes, and they will dry the tears soon----
Boys, really we do understand-Elder Clara felt the same way, but you both must know they will be feeling better knowing you are here--and oh so full of life-----
Now snooters up--here we go---
Lance--look at the gang waiting--hop on out and meet everyone---
Jackie--we have just a bit to go--oh look--wave Jackie--thats Mille and Abby---I think the ladies will be following you---now here we are----off you go!!!

Lance and Jackie have arrived at the bridge--they look so very good---
Time to close the gate--but remember--Dont Stop Believing!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger