[Dailydrool] ABC's Breakfast with Bassets

Shelly Gordon-ABC Basset Rescue merchandise at nybasset.org
Fri Mar 2 06:38:52 PST 2012

ABC Basset Hound Rescue's 5th Annual "Breakfast with Bassets" will be held on Saturday, March 17th! There are 7 locations throughout NYS from Buffalo to Long Island. Spend the morning with the bassets, enjoy some breakfast and let the dogs burn off some of that winter energy!

Also, just arrived yesterday at The Slobber Shoppe...our 2012 Spring Basset Blast T-shirts! They are a "mixed media" design which means it is silk screened, embroidered AND appliqued! It's a shirt like no other! Here is a link to the shirts:
http://theslobbershoppe.com/2012springbassetblastt-shirt.aspx

Make your plans for April 28th to come out to Rochester, NY and let your bassets run OFF leash in 23,000 square feet of space. Let it rain...let it thunderstorm like it did last year...we don't care! For more info, please visit our website at www.nybasset.org

Shelly Gordon
ABC Basset Hound Rescue
http://www.nybasset.org/
merchandise at nybasset.org

Please help sponsor us for The Spring Basset Blast April 28th! Click here.