[Dailydrool] ASTT Intel Report

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Mar 2 07:19:51 PST 2012

Director Ruger woofing in...and boy I'm I mad at my momma!  You see there was a very impawtant intel report that came down from CIC Bo's office via Auntie Val B.  (Colt & I also have an Auntie Val M. that take care of us when the mum is out earning biscuit money) Anyhowl...the ol'women forgot to pass this ivery impawtant intel report down to me...some babble about her being busy playing soldier (shes on AF reserve duty) and baking homemade cookies and dehydrating jerky for us.  hmmmppfff like daddy sayz she's a WOMEN...bring home that bacon fry it up in a pan....Woooommmmeen! I am less then impressed with her right now.  Ok now on to business.  Yes it was right under our noses all the time...hiden in plan sight for doG sake. picture after picture of squirrelistans with more weapons then we ever dreamed about.  Where in doG's name did they get all of that and how in Hades did they keep it from our intelligence divisions noses?  By the way...All intel hounds are now ordered to go see the ENT vetman for a complete snooter check...and eye vet for a vision check.  SO to arms my brothers and sisters!!! TO ARMS or is that to PAWS??? CIC Bo we need to get us some new weapons!  maybe an MRAP with mounted mini gatlin guns, now Abrams tanks, grenade launchers hellfire missiles and daisy cutter bombs.  We must arm ourselves with bigger and better weapons then the squirrelistans.  Dang it...I miss Muldoon...This was his realm of expertise!  Muldoon...maybe a little guidence from the bridge?  We miss you our brother.

Ms. Emma...how inspiring!  She is post-surgical and within hours is chasing squirrelistans.  You go GIRL!!! HOUND POWER!!!
We need to issue you the talon claw...it is made of the finest surgical steel, claw/razor sharpe toe bone that goes over your toe, lays over your toebone extending it to a razor sharp point....weapon or "leash cutter"  So the next time your are leashed and see squirrelistans you whip around slashing the leash with your talon claw and off you go to bring death and distruction to the squirrelstans.  Colt is calling the brown truck now to arrange delivery.

Healing drool to Bona...Honey bags are to bring the food home in...not the food! To Mr. Cooper Sir we hope you get well soon to get those heathens that you live with in order.  To Nigel, we hope that your tail wagging is a sign that you will soon be walking and doG willing running again soon.  Drool to all the sick or injured hounds and humans out there in the free basset world...Free because ASTT & the PBF keep it Free.

Love, Drool & Bellyrubs to all
Ruger
ASTT Director
ASTT HQ, FL Gulf Coast