[Dailydrool] Mowgli Mosby ATB

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 07:06:30 PDT 2012

Oh, no, another long-time Drooler ATB. It must be getting pretty crowded up there--especially in the Drool area.

Jane and I are sorry to hear that Mowgli, the landscape artist, is ATB. We are the only two in the Dashing Basset pack who would remember her, because time has taken its toll on our pack too. But we know that our Belvedere and Alexis, if not Abner, met her just past the Bridge gates and gave her a loud welcome (Lex especially, who had a very loud voice on her!).

We extend our condolences to Mowgli's humans and want to say that she will be missed by many old-time Droolers.

As I always say, they never stay long enough.
Pam, food slave to all the Dashing Bassets