[Dailydrool] special visitors

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sat Mar 10 17:11:06 PST 2012

Today, the Bounders hosted their monthly Buff & Puff.   We had two out of
town visitors to help,   Linda Lartigue,  (a semi regular, but never often
enough for us), and Laura Salmon, from DC area.

In addition to these two, there were a handful of regulars,  Diane and John
Rebhann, Debi Clark, Deb Monaghen, Ashley and Christy (friends' of Debs)
and Sara and Jared Lamason with their daughter Gracie.

We all worked,  washing, dremeling, cleaning ears, drying and brushing the
15 Bounders.   It is my favorite day of the month, to have all the hounds
clean.  But also because it is shared with friends..the kind of friends who
love hounds.

Laura was nice enough to spend some of her vacation helping us out and we
truly appreciate it!    Eddie fell head over heels in love with her,   and
if she could talk hubby into it,  Eddie would go to DC to live with them!  J

Thanks to all our wonderful Bounder supporters!   If you are down this way
around the 2nd Saturday of each month, we would love to have you join us for
Buff & Puff!

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!