[Dailydrool] Ninja has no place to sleep

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 17:33:19 PST 2012

Last night we had a pack toe clip.  I got the teenager to do in in exchange
for letting him do something he wanted to do.  Maggie fought like demons
were attacking her.  She usually only whimpers a little.  Nic showed the
clippers to Ninja and she rolled over and put her paws up.  Not one gripe
out of my girl.  Marley was pretty good.  She didn't get snarkey or
anything.  And then there was Shelby.  Shelby HATES to have her nails
trimmed.  She shook, she pulled, she bit, she rolled, she whined and just
generally went nuts.  That's my girl.  Nic got them done and he earned his
treat, shall we say.  He is good with them and very patient.  Shelby is a
fiesty old thing.  She knows where the food is and she knows what she does
not like.  I like opinionated old girls.

As I sit reading stuff on the computer I realize that Ninja is just sitting
on the floor staring at me with this woebegone look.  Maggie is beside me
in Ninja's spot.  Marley is in the baby bed and there is a CAT on the
loveseat taking up the only other decent(in Ninja's mind) place to sleep in
here.  Ninja is not amused.  Picasso is also not about to get up and give
Ninja his spot.  Ninja is now staring at him and willing him to get down.
The only reason she doesn't just jump up there and take the spot is she
knows what claws to the nose feel like and doesn't want to feel them again
any time soon.  Ninja has walked away and is now on the donut under the
card table where the cat perch is.  Apparently that is not a good place to
nap, only a place if there is no place else place.  Ninja just let out a
big aggravated sigh.  I need to quit trying to analyze what my basset is
doing.  Picasso sure is enjoying his spot on the loveseat right in the
middle.  He is being a little catty about it.  I need to find something
else to do.

Drool to all.
Julie with Ninja, Marley, Maggie, Shelby, Picasso, Davinci and Dinger