[Dailydrool] Momperson wants to know

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 12 13:31:47 PDT 2012

Hi, it's Snoopy,

I know this one!!  I know this one!!  I really, really do!!  dadPerson is home
24x7.  He is "doing" something called "chemo" and that makes for one CRANKY
dadPerson, yes it does.  And his lasts a long time, too, 48 weeks.  The clueless
momPerson like to loose her mind until we found out how to make it work.

1)  get help.  and if you already have help, get more.  housecleaner, gardener,
et al.  If you can afford it, hire them.  If you cannot afford it, call your
congregation.  They have volunteers that are so happy to help you with all the
stuff ... shopping and cooking and cleaning and keeping the yard and house nice
to live in.   Also, most counties match volunteers with folks who need some help
for a while.   Don't feel shy that you need help, of course you do.

2)  get exercise.  lots of it.  momPerson leaves for her runs a GRUMPY momPerson
and comes back HIGH ... yes she does.  Her brain makes a drug and it lasts about
4 hours and she's just delighted ... even if I've been curating brownies and
most of Juliannes clothes are under her bed again and Natalie is baking and it
looks like the kitchen exploded.  Works real good!

3)  get OUT.  Yes you should.  Go to the ballet, the symphony, a good movie ...
go get coffee for goodness sakes.  No one to stay with the dadPerson?  See #1.

4)  tell the basset.  We are lovely that way and if you tell us just how you
feel we will feel that way for you and you can feel soft and squishy for us
instead.  For a while.  Then you might need a run.

If I can be of any more help then please let me know.

More later from Snoopy