[Dailydrool] momperson wants to know

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 17:06:56 PDT 2012

deer Tuckerman and snOOpy

This be Rudy, da protege'...first we are sending chemo drool for the
dadperson...that is hard to do...second we send da mompersons lots of drool
too...they need it...
our momperson has dadperson home 24/7 too  but only during the cold
months....its called semiretirement....she trys to gib him errands to go on
and widdle jobs around the house but everything turns into a group project
she says! So she and I hop into the bassetmobile and drive us to the two
leggers house about 7 minutes away and she takes me and the gang that libs
there...for walkies and then she has tea and tweats and earrubs and
bellyrubs and stuff like that...and when we go home things are pretty good
for a while....then I spend time wif the dadperson in the recliner and he
likes that too so we work at keeping everybody happy....I need a
vacation...Rudy

--
*Drool to all in need.
Luv and Kissies too.