[Dailydrool] pee and poop consumption

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 20:02:04 PDT 2012

#1 put canned pumpkin in their food every time they eat--one large tablespoon should do it
#2 put one large tablespoon of vanilla or plain yogurt in their food every time they eat
#3 put them on a good pro-biotic

I have been giving my 4 hounds the above for years and 3 out of 4 still eat poop!! The only thing that  has worked for me in the past was pineapple juice.  I gave them each a tablespoon of pineabble juice twice daily when feeding.  It worked great for about 8 months..sigh.

I have now started to give the hounds 1 tsp of unfiltered organic Apple Cider Vinegar and the poop eating has stopped again. Wish me luck.

Take care,
Ellie and Her Hounds
Artie (non-poop eater), Ballzie, Milly and of course GM Thelma Lu