[Dailydrool] diet

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 14 19:53:47 PDT 2012

Wow,

 "and I free feed because with 8 here, it just works the best.  All are OK with
their weight, except for big boy, Jean Paul"

Just wow.  I could free feed Cyrus .... but Snoopy .... wow ... Snoopy has
gotten into the food bin in the man cave once or twice and been found with the
bin on it's side, laying inside it, eating himself to oblivion.

The boy would eat himself to death if left alone with unlimited food.  And so
would LuLu.  And Thor would have too.  HOW do you get yours to show moderation?

The clueless momPerson