[Dailydrool] Cook Book for Rescue

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 20:15:02 PDT 2012

Ohio Basset Hound Rescue is selling the Coiok Book for Rescue again. We sold it in the fall and sold out in no time. We ordered more for the spring edition.  You can go to our web site to order and save money. The price goes up afer this week. This year there is something very special in the cook book, Princess Nugget who is at The Bridge.  A lot of Droolers know the Princess. It is a very nice hard back book with all kinds of receipes and pics of the hounds. Go to www.ohiobassetrescue.com  and order now!

Thanks for your support,
Eva and OBR