[Dailydrool] Cook Book for Rescue

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 13:47:45 PDT 2012

Ohio Basset Rescue still has some Cook Book for Rescue available. Last fall we ran out. Everybody ordered at the last minute and we turned down about 10 people. So get your orders in now, you can go to our web page at www.ohiobassetescue.com . You can also order the Mally's candy there too.  Remember Easter is coming up and every body loves good chocolate. We have plenty of hounds that need the help. If anybody is intersted in a senior we just got 2 last week and we arw getting 5 next week. 4 of them are from a  back yard breeder who can not afford to feed them and of course need all their vetting done.

Thanks for the info on bloat. I have had 2 blood hounds bloat and they both made it luckily. I had never heard of the childrens liquid gas but will buy some asap!!

Thanks,
Eva and Princess Nugget ATB