[Dailydrool] Glaucoma

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 11:45:27 PDT 2012

Our foster Dexter came to us with glaucoma. He'd already had the eye removed, so I can't speak to that. But I would advise you to join the Yahoo group at www.blinddogs.com which has some very knowledgeable folks who can answer your questions. They can speak to all the options concerning sight loss. Many have had to make the choice you are facing now.

They are very nice folks, too. You shouldn't have to worry about being flamed, no matter what you decide to do.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets