[Dailydrool] Jade and Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Mar 23 03:33:24 PDT 2012

Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need, this is PW Justin
woofing in from the Bridge. All we Bridge houndies were quite amused
about the strange happening at PW Elder Clara's Gate House the other
night when Mark and Maynard arrived safely ATB, while Clara was not at
home. In all the ensuing excitement they forgot to tell Elder Clara they
had met Dalton the Dalmatian on the way, who was some what distraught at
having to leave for the Bridge before he should have. They did not have
the Heart to leave Dalton alone so when they arrived at the Basset
Bridge Gate they invited him in. They all settled down in Clara's Gate
House waiting for her to return, Mark and Maynard settled on Clara's
perch and Dalton still frightened placed himself on the floor behind the
drawn curtains and fell into an exhausted sleep. In the early hours of
the morning Clara heard movement in her house opened up the peepers
slowly and just saw black and white spots in front of her thinking she
was still suffering the after effects of the St. Patrick's party she
turned around and went back to sleep, Not much later seeking company the
Dalmatian climbed on to Clara's perch to cuddle with her, Clare woke up
startled and raised the big girl paw to whack Dalton and he whimpered
please do not hurt me and went on to tell Clara the sorry tale. Clara
comforted him for the rest of the night and after much needed rest and a
visit to the buffet table, Clara made arrangements the next day for
Dalton to be taken to the Dalmatian Gate ATB.

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in. we are sending heart healing drool
to the slaves and fur friends of Mark, Maynard and Dalton the Dalmatian
,who have all left for the Bridge and will ask the slaves to light a
candle in their honour and give us extra treats.

We are sending get well and stay well drool to Buster, Queen Xandy Bear,
Daisy, Tony, Toby and humans Jim and Helena's daughter's boyfriend.
Welcome drool been sent to Buppy Browyn.

Good fortune and trouble free drool been sent to Sandi and her 2 and 4
legged family.

Jade and Jasmin looking forward to chilling out with the slaves this
weekend as us girls have had a busy week.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in

Slaves Johnathan and William .

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx