[Dailydrool] Jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Mar 16 03:25:46 PDT 2012

Good morning all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in, we girls have just had the most
wonderful 8 days with the slave Johnathan who took an autumn break from
the office while the slave William was in the country. We had wonderful
walks coming eye ball to eye ball with mongooses and wild hare. We
chased and chased with the slave Johnathan literally flying behind us,
as he would not let go of our leashes being by himself.

The slave Johnathan is busy catching up on our drools from the last
eight days.

We are sending welcome drool to Dexter, Lulu ,Rupert , William and human
Chrissy, Get well and stay well drool been sent to humans Amanda and
Nicky , Dinger the cat and Noel, Andy ,Dexter, Wilbur ,Mark and Santana
Pants.

We are sending gentle snooters and heart healing drool to the family and
furfriends of human Ruth as well as to the slaves and fur friends of
Lucy Grove Flanagan, Hushy , Boomer , Poppy , Willie , Cowboy , Mowgli ,
PW Juliet the Magnificent and the Doberman who have all left for the
Bridge ,we will ask the slaves to light candles and give us extra treats
in their memory. The slave Johnathan been Irish has started plans and
preparations for our Saint Patrick day's party this coming Saturday. The
slave Johnathan has a St. Patrick's clover pin which he always puts on
for the day and strangely enough was not bought in Ireland but at St.
Patrick's Church // Cathedral in New York City.

This is PW Justin and Buppy Lilly woofing in from the Bridge, us hounds
at the Bridge are all quivering with excitement and anticipation at
taking part in the inaugural   St Patrick's Parade down Main Street this
coming Saturday. The Parade will start at the Buppies field and will be
led by them flying in their beautifully decorated Angel Wings, followed
by Queen Fey Fey's royal entourage which will include Human Ruth as well
as Hushy , Boomer , Poppy , Willie ,Cowboy , Mowgli , PW Juliet the
Magnificent ,  Lucy Grove Flanagan  and special guest for the day the
Doberman who are all safe ATB. They will get to sniff, meet and greet
all the Houndies and Humans ATB at the end of the Parade. A beach party
has been organized by the Royal Court as the Parade will end at the
beach. The royal entourage will be followed by many colourful floats
which the humans are helping the houndies to build. There will also be
several bands playing stirring march music and lighter Dixie Stuff. The
Marching music been used is mainly from the Scandinavian Composers.

Jade and Jasmin , We girls can not wait for slave Johnathan to take
another short break from the office, hopefully soon.

Justin and Lilly ATB very busy helping to prepare the Floats so just
looking in.

Slaves William and Johnathan forever catching up and wishing all Irish
Droolers a wonderful St. Patrick's Day.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx