[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Mar 25 10:35:44 PDT 2012

I was talking to Leslie Ames from Montana Basset Rescue, when Western Missouri started out Montana Basset Rescue took us under their wing and helped us through our beginning years of rescue with lots of great advice and we were reminicing and talking about how new rescues always need help and thinking we believe there may be a new rescue in the Southern States that recently obtained their 501c3 who may be a good choice for the Shelter Challenge after Utah. Does anyone know the name of this rescue??
I know someone mentioned All Ears to be next and I am fine with that too but in the past we always voted for who we wanted so I think that would be the way we should do this again after Utah. A newer rescue might be a suggestion.
For now we will concentrate on Utah then we will take suggestions again and do another voting period on the Drool to pick who we vote for after Utah.
Just my two cents.