[Dailydrool] Jade and Jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Mar 29 06:56:17 PDT 2012

Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin chimimg in, we caught the mouse yesterday in a
pincer movement and the slave Johnathan disposed of it. Lots of snake
and mice movement with winter approaching. We have not seen the snakes
in the fields ourselves but lots of evidence that they are around so the
slaves are keeping us on leash for the time been when walking until
every thing has settled down for the winter.

Things have been quiet in our house besides the mouse but that is all to
change the Geyser started leaking and will soon be replaced but the work
people have to open up our roof remove the old one and put in the new
one, us girls are hoping that our roof will be put properly together
when they are finished and we will be watching them closely. Welcome
drool been sent to Nina and little Booh, when Justin came to our home as
a puppy he was between 5 and 6 months old as his breeder wanted her
puppies to stay with the pack for as long as possible. He came to our
house a very intelligent  and well socialized boy and lived to a very
good age with very little health issues until he was over 16. Comforting
drool been sent to Michael for the time left for him. Find work soon
drool been sent to Carmen's husband. Jagger enjoy your new home soon
drool been sent to you. No cancer drool been sent to Frankie Bernard
when he has the cyst seen to. Lulu enjoy your forever home drool been
sent to you. Get well and stay well drool been sent to human Tim and
houndies Jagger, Dugan, Mabel Jean, Kelvin, Snoopy and Heidi. We are
sending comforting and heart healing drool to the slaves and fur friends
of Lance and Jackie Boy who have left for the Bridge and will ask the
slaves to light a candle and give us extre treats in their memory.

Jade and Jasmin looking forward, to catching another mouse soon.

PW Justin and buppy Lilly just looking in from the Bridge

Slaves William and Johnathan

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx