[Dailydrool] this 'n that

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 16 03:26:47 PDT 2012

Pam wrote: <<<This isn't the first time I've thought of Dex as having both eyes. I do it all the time. He's such a normal hound that I never remember that he's lacking one eye, except when I have to give him eye drops three times a day.>>>

Ms.Brandy was deaf her entire 14 1/2 years. We found out when she was about 5 months old- but that never stopped me from talking to her! My mom swears to this day she could hear- but actually she 'felt' or smelled whatever was going on.

The hounds and I are off to Pittsburgh this weekend to waddle for Droopy in the parade. If you are close enough- come waddle with us! Have to be there by 9am. You can easily find us- we'll be wearing green LOL...better yet look for the bassets!
Another first for Elvis- I swear by the time that old dawg leaves he'll have gotten me to take him to every event in a 400 mile radius.
Happy St.Patrick's day!
Angelika, Elvis and the girls, Peaches and Peanut