[Dailydrool] Talking Ball

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 10:18:17 PDT 2012

We bought a toy like this a couple years ago, not sure if it was the
same one, but pretty much seemed the same. Hard, round ball that
emitted voices and taunts when it was moved, touched, etc.

The woman at the pet botique where I purchased it recommended buying a
rubber holey hexagon toy {looked like these:
http://www.google.com/search?q=hexagon+rubber+dog+toy&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=i2J&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbm=shop&ei=GZh0T-SNDtLWiAKor9Q3&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=5&ved=0CAoQ_AUoBA}
and told me to blow dry it in order to make it more flexible then slip
the talking ball into it. This was to help avoid the talking ball from
being cracked, broken, dirtied, etc.

so I did all that, spent close to $20 on the two toys together, and
then the boys were terrified of it. LOL. They would not go near it and
would slowly back away and begin barking whenever it started talking.
We eventually gave it to a friend; her cocker spaniel went crazy for
it so we figured they could get more use out of it then we could.

Either way though, if you are worried about the batteries coming out
or whatever, consider the hexagon stretchy rubber toys. I think they
sell them at the pet stores, and obviously I also found them online by
just searching for "hexagon rubber dog toy".

Best of luck,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert