[Dailydrool] talking ball

don/jan cook tudor2 at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 29 11:32:57 PDT 2012

We had a hard plastic talking ball, don't know it it is the same. The Basset, Stuart, who isn't much of a player, ignored it. The Bldhnd. however just loved it. It skittered across the floor easily because it was hard.
The batteries were the problem. I replaced them once, but it was an expensive battery, so only did it the once. Now it doesn't talk, and Duncan isn't much interested.
Had to get the battery out using a screw driver, so I think it would be safe.
Jan, and Stuart