[Dailydrool] Help support BBR!

Melissa Jokela mjokela at camulus.com
Tue May 1 06:12:02 PDT 2012

ROliver here once again as spokes hound for my fellow hounds of Basset
Buddies Rescue, Inc.  I promise this is the last time I'll woof you
until next years event!

For those of you in the area, come join us for the 5th annual Spring
into Summer with Basset Buddies Rescue, Inc.  It is a two day event in
Blaine, MN that includes food, fun, silent auctions, games, raffles and
more!

For more info about the event go to <http://bbrsis.org>.

Also, we are currently running the online woofle.  This years woofle has
10 wonderful items that any basset slave will love.  So tell your slaves
to grab the extra cookie money and go check it out!

<https://services.gladstone-tech.com/bbrSIS/category.php?id_category=7>

Thanks!

ROliver
with sidekicks Sarge, Henry and Eve