[Dailydrool] My Thirtyone - Basset Buddies Fundraiser

Jody Grack grackj at rjfagencies.com
Tue May 1 06:48:04 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

For those of you not familiar with the My Thirtyone products, they are
great I encourage you to go and take a peak.  Their items are great for
baby gifts, wedding gift, graduation gifts and gifts to ourselves!

They have bags, purses, totes and other cute organizational items.  You
can customize some of the items with your last name or initials or
favorite words.

I am consultant for My Thirtyone, and a foster mom to Delta and Ethel
from BBR, and I am doing a fundraiser for Basset Buddies Rescue.  You
can go to www.mythirtyone.com/jodyg  click on "my parties" and then on
shop now on the line that says Basset Buddies Rescue.  You can order,
customize, pay and ship it to you right at that website!  Profits
benefitting BBR!

If you have questions email me at jodyg31 at hotmail.com

I am going to leave the "party" open for the next week or two.

Jody & The MN basset brigade -
Foster Ethel, Foster Delta, Maddie, Reo, Lexi and the mini-wini Georgie