[Dailydrool] Coffee Sales to Benefit MBR!!

melissa fenchel mibassetrescue at att.net
Tue May 1 09:44:57 PDT 2012

As part of our upcoming Waddle Fundraising activities we want to introduce
you to an all new Moondoggie Coffee Flavor! Poor Pitiful Pearl's Perfect
Pralines! 30% of the sales of this coffee comes to MBR! Everyone knows this
is the World's BEST Coffee! Jo, Charlie and I are Pearl's Foodslaves and we
can tell you without prejudice that Pearl is also the World's BEST and
CUTEST Basset! So this coffee HAS to be extra special! It comes in regular
or decaf and whole bean or ground! Order yours today and enjoy THE BEST
COFFEE while helping us help Homeless Hounds. **Be SURE to put "MBR" in the
comments section when you place your order from: www.moondoggiecoffee.com
MBR will also receive 20% of the sales of all the other great Moon Doggie
Coffee varieties!!

We will also have for sale at the Waddle 1/2 pound packages of Poor Pitiful
Pearl's Perfect Pralines Coffee.  See you there SOON!!

Think Sunshine!!
Melissa and Jo

Michigan Basset Rescue
100% Recycled Bassets