[Dailydrool] Bugsey's Birthday

Susan Hurt toodlessm at me.com
Tue May 1 12:44:49 PDT 2012

Hi Bugsey!

It's me!  Your big brother Winston!  You know, your birthday is my birthday too and my mom didn't make a fuss at all.  She says my "party" is Sunday, but I know it's really a GABR get together in St. Louis with me in a silly hat to try to trick me.  I have it on good authority that our other brother Tank got a REAL party with guests and hats and cake and songs and kisses and hugs and everything!  We are getting seriously RIPPED OFF and should move back to Grandma Sharon's where we have canine blood relatives (mommy, brother, grandmother, and uncle) and humans who know how to treat a hound right.

If we'd stayed with Grandma Sharon, we'd still have our nuts and be in the show ring with brother Tank.  Instead we are living obscure sissy lives and are the laughing stocks of the litter!  And I'm the biggest hound of the bunch and could kick Tank's behind in any competition if I'd been given the chance!  Instead, the highlight of my life is a walk to the yogurt shop and an occasional new chew toy thrown to me by a mommy who barely knows I'm alive.

As far as your mommy being able to stay at home all the time, big whoop.  My mommy is always here.  All she does is open and close the door for me and feed me and give me treats and pet me and hug and kiss me, etc.  Really any human would do the same.  And she interrupts my howling because she says the whole neighborhood can hear.  Well isn't that the point?  I have a beautiful voice.

Seriously, next time I visit Grandma Sharon in Decatur, I'm not leaving.  No way.

Susan Hurt
toodlessm at me.com