[Dailydrool] A MT. MOMENT

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Wed May 2 04:14:29 PDT 2012

With summer trying to peek thru to make the wet green grass grow tall to
feed our livestock, Mt. is underway for our fundraising again.    Now,
to celebrate warm weather, weekend BBQ parties, or just do alittle
summer shopping or antiquing......we have BRACELETS!!!!!    dozens and
dozens of bracelets:  all colors....shapes.....each with a basset charm
or houndie charm!!!!! 2 basic sizes..one fits adults and the smaller
ones fit children/youths/tiny women....lol....but that 's not Me.  lol

I wear 4 at one time and WOW....COLORFUL, DIFFERENT, CHEERFUL, GLAMOROUS
BEADS AND STONES!!!!   We were very surprised to receive such a
bountiful donation to help our Bassets here in the shelter and with
other rescue folks and shelters around Montana who are assisting us in
the Bassets' care.
For example, the Lewis and Clark Animal Shelter in Helena, Mt. is
holding onto Ferdinand Esquire III
while they are driving him to the vet for complete blood work after his
neutering today.  Our Butte, Mt. foster mom, Molly Ballard went to see
him for me today and oh my what a sweetie , petite, with the longest
ears she has ever seen!

Also, to help other rescue organizations 3 amigos Clinic in Powell, Wyo
also donated a hundred of these beaded/stoned colorful bracelets to help
out Western Missouri Basset REscue.    Chris and her hubby started their
rescue mission about the same way I started ours here.   They are the
Bassets' angels in Missouri!!!

	also, we are loosing our temp. volunteer webmaster Tim Specht.    Would
love to find another Basset person webmaster to help us.   I sure wish I
was puter literate!!
Healing drool to all who need it....from all of us here in Mt.

-- Basset Rescue of Montana Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager
bassetrescuemt at gmail.com - (406) 207-0765
http://www.bassetrescueofmontana.org