[Dailydrool] a mt. moment

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Fri May 25 13:50:20 PDT 2012

greetings to everyone......am home from the Michigan WAddle!!  My bucket
list is getting thinner now.  WOW.  what a party and I attended only on
Sunday, but still:  WOW.  I got to meet so many names that I have known
for years now:  Angelica, Linda L., Wendie, Melissa, Momma JOe, Kim,
omgosh and the list goes on.   Finally meeting Doug and Kathleen in the
person also made my day!  I had such an incredible good time and we as a
rescue organization way up here being Honored.....as Melissa did
announce we were there!!   Thankyou Melissa.   I felt very welcomed and
what a wonderful crowd of Basset folks to even allow me to borrow a
hound for the 2 games I got to play in.......the whip creamed face lick
plus the musical mats !!!!

I cannot begin to tell you all what a grand time I had.  I am sure my
family that drove me up there thinks I have lost my mind. lol   But, so
be it!

My friend Susan Davenport was gracious and so kind and loving to pick me
up from the ohio airport and invite me to her lovely home where I got to
sleep with Tanner....one of her two basset kids....Tanner and Sally were
a blessing to see and they put up with me.....and all my snooter kisses,
etc.     Susan even told me Tanner sat in the guest room looking for me
after I left.   Oh that brought a tear to my eye.    So Susan, if you
are reading this..... make sure you give snooter kisses to Tanner and
Sally for me, again.

Home now and tending to Gussie, my boy with a scratched cornea and all
the other things that happen while we go away even with the best of
ranch care.   I am still looking for any adult person who dearly loves
doggies to live in my basement guest room with a private walk out door.

Randee and all the other slaves who need to mend their aching
hearts..... please know that we here in Montana are sending you all the
healing drool we can gather up!!  I read about each of these losses and
it breaks my heart also.   Healing thoughts are being sent your way.

/and doug dropp it was AWESOME getting to meet you in person!!!!!!!!/

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President&  Shelter Manager