[Dailydrool] a mt. moment

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Wed May 30 21:22:36 PDT 2012

I ditto the post from  Western Missouri Basset REscue Chris Bly......I,
too....love the Rescuer Poem and it is true what Chris says..... all of
you Droolers out there that visit Hounds Bay and bid bid bid....and all
of you who so graciously send your hard earned dollars to all the
rescues around the country......and even to those who just send a kind
word and or an uplifting post to cheer those of us who are busy saving
Bassets...... and running the organizations that do so....../you are the
Rescuers too.
/
For example you Chris , who started WMBR years back just using your home
like we did here in Montana.....you and your husband do an awesome job
and have become one of the most respected rescue organizations in
America.   I know for a fact you are honest and sincere and care 100%
for the Bassets in your care.    I cannot thank you enough for your time
and late night phone calls when I was so upset over a rescue we got
here.....you gave excellent advise and help us here and for that
again:::::::::::    we are thankful.

Sorry you are having a bad day......happens to us all that is for
sure.   You have our support 110% for sending over any good ole Montana
drool to fix what ails ya.   lol.

And here is more Montana healing Drool to all who need it.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President&  Shelter Manager