[Dailydrool] Flash D aroohs from Long Island to invite all to the Hound Howlabaloo May 19, 2012

Gnatowski, Walli Walli.Gnatowski at ridgeclearing.com
Wed May 2 11:17:59 PDT 2012

The Hound Howlabaloo is back!!!

Tri-State Basset Hound Fundraiser

Saturday, May 19th, 2012  11:00AM - 3:00PM

Location: Wantagh Park - Pavilion

Wantagh, Long Island, NY 11793

Donation: $10 per person (over 6yrs old), Lunch included

Rain or Shine

* Frolic with the Basset Hounds & compete in one or all six hilarious
contests:

- Loudest howl

- Longest ears

- Butt wiggle-tail waggin'

- Lights out

- Boxer shorts relay

* We will be kicking off our traditional costume pawrade at 12 noon
(line up starts at 11:50am)

* $10.00 suggested donation includes potluck picnic.. Pre-registration
by May 16th is mandatory

 due to limited space.

* First, second and third place prizes will be awarded for each event.

* We will be honoring senior hounds 12 years of age or older.

* Raffle table and Basset merchandise will be available.

* Desserts can be found on the bake sale table.

Pre-registration is $10 per person. Hounds and children under 6 years
old are free.

Please have proof of current rabies vaccine for your dog(s).

Mail completed form with check or money order payable to Tri-State
Basset Hound Rescue to:

Walli Gnatowski,119 Old Farm Road, Levittown, NY 11756 phone: (516)
503-9050

All proceeds support Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue

www.tristatebassets.