[Dailydrool] Queen's Ransom Michigan Basset Woofle 2012 Edition!!!!

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Wed May 2 16:25:37 PDT 2012

“Raining” Queen Xandy Bear here!
WE cannot believe that WE have been left to announce this year’s Woofle because el lamo, otherwise known as the blondeslave, is indisposed. Indisposed my furry fanny!!! Well, WE suppose in order to get anything done right one simply has to depend on oneself. Hold on a darn minute!! Where’s Queen Pawtunia? She and “WE” have combined forces to put this year’s Woofle together. Not that it made things go faster, obviously. It’s hard enough to get one slave to focus let alone 2 slaves. First of all we would like to thank Auntie Angelika(now THERE’S a proper slave) for rescuing our Woofle once it was determined that neither Pawtunia’s slave or my slave was capable of doing much more than count 10 items each and certainly weren’t up to the technical challenge of putting a web page together. WE are very grateful that all the slaves had to do was pick items and send pictures and descriptions to Auntie Angelika. doG knows what might have happened if it weren’t for Angelika’s help. Anyway, after months upon months of procrastinating-oops, I mean deliberating about which 20 items should go into the Woofle it’s finally ready. WE, Queen Xandy Bear and HER(is that right or would it be SHE?) Queen Pawtunia, the original Woofling hounds have each thrown in 10 wonderful basset and not so basset related items for your pleasure. In exchange for making your donation to Michigan Basset Rescue you will receive a beautimous picture of the two of us in our fabulous Renaissance gowns designed and hand made by shhhhh….I’ll let Pawtunia share details regarding the Royal dressmaker. As a thank you, once you have made your donation, the two of WE will GIVE you tickets as a thank you so that you might receive one of the awesome Woofle gifts available. Click on or paste this link in your browser for additional details, instructions for making your donation and pictures of all of the items http://www.bassets2.moonfruit.com/ If you have any questions after reading the Woofle instructions on the link please e-mail the blondeslave at sgmoose at verizon.net<mailto:sgmoose at verizon.net> If you run into issues with the web page click the link at the bottom of the web page and Auntie Angelika will help you. The Woofle is OPEN NOW and will end Saturday 5/14/2012 at 5:00pm New Jersey time. Won’t you please help Queen Xandy Bear and Queen Pawtunia, hindered by slow and not terribly bright slaves, bring lots of moolah to help the homeless hounds of Michigan Basset Rescue?