[Dailydrool] Jack to the Bridge

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed May 2 17:01:35 PDT 2012

Last night Jack ate his dinner, then he looked straight at me and looked
confused, started to tremor turned his head sharply to the right, tipped
over onto his side and he was gone.Jack was a Basset Lab mix we have had for
four years here in rescue.
He had been dumped out at a Wal Mart parking lot and left by his family. We
took him in at two years old from the local pound.
He was a very sweet boy and will be missed.
He was the boy we had done multiple tests on recently to see if he had
Cushings. He was due for another test this Friday.
 I am sure he is at the buffet with Elder Clara he loves ice cream Clara
give him a kiss for me I did not have time to say good bye. His death was
sudden.
My big black fluffy man. I felt safe with him in the yard he scared everyone
but he was a big marshmallow.
Chris Bly http://wmbri.org