[Dailydrool] Queen's Ransome Woofle....

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu May 3 09:00:38 PDT 2012

QPT to QXB......are ya there Queen Xandy Bear? Come in? Can't find her?  Patch me through to McGarret........what? No, dratted slaves get so confused. Where are ya Queen Xandy Bear? Did you post about the Queen's Ransom Woofle, and take a nap??????

Has anybody seen Queen Xandy Bear? She and I have been working our pawsies to the bone on the original WOOFLE!!  We gotta woof!! Us, yes, us..both of us......and we have sniffed and pawed and clawed and found only the very best stuff for Woofling....I am so tired, darn slave is worthless. I actually had to go up a huuuuuge flight of stairs to find some of the things she'd hidden away. (Stepped from the couch.) That woman was holding out on me!! She had the good stuff stashed!! I have spent years gathering some of this stuff. I have stitched my pawsies to the bone on a Fred Basset Pillow cover . (Got Auntie A to make her one.) I have stomped my paws, and gone to h*ll and back wresting the   FRED BASSET PUPPET from the pitiful claws of the she slave. (Actually true!!!) Queen Xandy Bear laid her paws on a FRED hobo purse....

WE GOT FRED BASSET STUFF!!!!! STUFF NOBODY ELSE HAS THIS  STUFF You gotta come to us for........Queen Xandy Bear, were ya gonna tell em?  I bet that she is sleeping on the job and just waiting for me to woof ya. doG that Queen loves a nap. (Uh, Queen Pawtunia, you had to be bribed off the couch to type this....) ENOUGH! I am working hard.

Go see our stuffs at  www.bassets2.moonfruit.com   Da pictures are at the top of the page. There are THREE PAGES OF CHOICES!!

Ya see, Queen Xandy Bear is the raining Queen of Mishgun Basset Rescue. My paws shiver at the thought of the soaking she and her King took.  She was my successor, cause I am Pawtunia, WQ, 2010. I still gotta say that I'm not sure I ever got the whole Queen thing down, but I did get that it is a Queen's Royal Duty (don't go there...) to raise moolah for the paw subjects of her Queendom....and Queen Xandy Bear and I figure we can:

a. Share da work.

b. Hopefully, raise more moolah if we work together.

c. Have a real good time b#@tching at each other about this.

d. Honor the Queens that have gone before us and set a good example for whoever shall be WQ12.

e. Have a little Drool fun like the good old days when Brie and Cera took Sydney B on a wild ride for pledges or when the first Holly Noel got cyber kidnapped or when Augie and not yet Kweeng Moosie ran for president.

So, go look at our stuffs.  www.bassets2.moonfruit.com   Make a donation, pledge, whatever you wants to call it....and in exchange we will email you a picture of Queen Xandy Bear and me, Queen Pawtunia, in our over the top Renaisance Gowns. We are gonna pose together in Mishgun....can't do it now both cause we live like a nickzillion miles apawt (King Nick reference) and cause Queen Xandy Bear's gown is being delivered to her in Mishgun. This is a Queen's Ransome WOOFLE. (not referring to, but we honor Queen Ransome, WQ 99)

Xandy Bear is in charge of collecting the moolah. I has the tickets .

Remember, you do not want the FRED PUPPET. (She slave made me say that) You do not want the one of a kind, I have never seen this woofles, pawctioned or otherwise available FRED PUPPET. Cause she is convinced that if nobody puts in any tickets I will let her keep it. NOT.I know  how much some of the subjects were willing to bid on a small stuffed FRED last year.......and just know that there will be tickets.....

Pawtunia, Waddle Queen 2010

...looking for Waddle Queen Xandy Bear!