[Dailydrool] Regarding picky eaters

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Thu May 3 09:08:34 PDT 2012

Debbie - I have this same battle of (nit)wits with Quincy every morning.
Older Cleo isn't too far behind him but is somewhat better. The foster
girls, well they're furry Hoovers with short legs, no problems there. Here
I spend time every morning (before I even make my coffee) and evening by
dishing up the kibble (oh yuk mom, do we really have to have that stuff),
wetting it down with some nice beef broth. Then I add green beans for the
foster girls but I add cooked hamburger to the others. Quincy stares at it
like it's from the Twilight Zone, lays down on the floor, puts his head
between his paws, and sulks.

But ohhhhhh, this morning on our walkies, what did those two little brown
eyes spy in the grass? Could it be? Oh yes mom, some yummy cat turds!!!!!
MMMmmmmmmmm. Arrrrgghgghghgh, Quincy, no more kisses for mommy anytime
soon. So I came up with this grand idea and if I can find someone to make
it, I could be a millionaire, I tell ya, and it's this: "Cat Turd-Flavored
Kibble." Of course, then we'd have to expand it to: "I Just Threw This Up
But I'll Eat It Again", "Odd-Colored Mystery Meats", and the ever popular
"Roadkill Stew."

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."