[Dailydrool] ANOTHER MT. MOMENT

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Thu May 3 10:24:56 PDT 2012

With the help of a talented webmaster Tim Specht who is temporarily
volunteering to keep our website up to date.......we now have our
/newest fundraiser flyer LINK/ right below here for your convenience.
Please do keep us in mind for gifts and presents you may need for the up
and coming  Mothers Day, Valentines Day for 2013, and all our Christmas
and Chanukah holidays.   We ship out free of charge to the continental U.S.
This link/flyer is now on our main web page and here is the link to the
flyer /here/ for you:
http://bassetrescueofmontana.org/docs/Bracelet_2012.pdf

Please know that every cent from our fundraisers goes directly to the
care of our bassets whether they be here in the shelter, or with Foster
moms, or being helped and cared for  in no-kill shelters around Montana
until we can take them here or into another Foster home or  another
rescue's care.

Sending healing drool around the world to help all healing hearts.   I
am looking so forward to visiting my family in Ohio and getting to
attend the Sunday Michigan WAddle parade!!

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President&  Shelter Manager