[Dailydrool] ouch

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri May 4 15:54:56 PDT 2012

Sis away at work.  Her Max in my bed guarding the stairs up.  Jr. wants in, and he politely avoids Max and steps on me (7 am, after first outs and back to sleep), but Max still charges at Pierre.  Pierre didn't really want to fight, but won't back down from a challenge.  Max got a little nick in his ear, but my hand, my right hand, (I am learning to be left handed) got a nasty Max bite, and it was so surreal, I saw it coming, and yet I could't escape it.  It hurts like the dickens, and it is still bleeding 12 hours later, so despite all my promises to myself, I got wine tonight.
Life is unexpected and unpredictable, but I am grateful every day for these hounds, even Max.  There was a thunder storm this morning, so the kids were restless and uneasy.
I have been bitten before, and the wine is helping.
Happy Gotcha day Janie Anne.  I always think about you, and send well wishes.  I know how much you mean to your Dad.
Healing drool to all in need
Jackie