[Dailydrool] Sometimes

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri May 4 16:19:27 PDT 2012

Oh Debbie  I can relate on the testing,  every year the bus  drivers had to
( required )  to take a six hour class on different  subjects,  one year it
was GANG  banging, how they wore their hats and  what the hand signals
meant   ( no joke )  Hell I had  trouble getting my fingers to work right, the
only one I had down pat was the  middle finger bwahahahaah   another year we
had  defensive  driving,  did I ever say I get car sick,  I was so sick
from weaving  and dodging that I had to have oxygen  and a bag to vomit in  I
never  finished the test but some how managed to pass ????????? we were
required to  watch a movie about gang colors and clothing, the instructor asked
what we would  tell some one who was wearing his pants down low,  I  yelled
"  pull up your GD pants,  dumb SH**"  I had to  go sit by my supervisor
for the rest of the day !!!!! Im not sure what her  problem was,  everyone
else laughed.

girls had anals and nails done today at our new vet and not a peep out of
them  at our old vets Maggie would SCREAM  when she had her anals  done  ,
sometimes I waited outside she was so bad, they are both down to 54  lbs,
Maggie actually fits in her thundershirt now.  Annie did really  good with all
the other dogs at the vets,  but when she is in our car or  here in her
yard,  she is CU-JO  whats up with that ??????  I  would love to get or adopt a
miniature Dachshund,  I really miss my  Fergie,  but I don't think Annie
would allow it,  I mean, when she  hits the front door because someone is
walking through our yard her teeth are  barred and she is frothing  she is so
bad,

Marlene  mommy to Maggie and Annie