[Dailydrool] bassets saving lives and MBR waddle

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sat May 5 14:46:40 PDT 2012

Loved what Angelica wrote and Dale,   yes,  these hounds have saved many
lives!  Including mine and more often people I was angry with.
I would think,  geez, if I were in jail who would look after the Bounders?
They keep me out of trouble in many ways!
Drool to all in need this weekend!

We are taking Bessie's Boutique to the Michigan Waddle in Mid May!  Come on
to MI and support the hounds of MBR, and please stop by and say hello!
Bessie has to stay in CA, but her mom is coming to help out.  :)

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us out!
www.bassetshop.com          shop online and help the Bounders