[Dailydrool] To Clooless FROMNigelconleyand llewis

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 14:53:08 PDT 2012

Hey Yo! Are MomPerson hab had lotsa dem daze. Only she teeniekid a
thirdysumfine. Dey still call ynose, prollems only biggr an hardr to hep
wif. Dat no git bedder only biggr she sez but hey dey she kids affer all.
(Are dere kidlet resques like dere be dog resques?) (I fink dere shod be
MomPerson resques.)(Oh Llewis say dere is, it callt "wine")
We tryna meke she life bedder. We keeps youse all buzy. Cleenin an stoff.
Dat why we shed. Not dat we no like are hair but if we no shed youse all
not hab nuffin to do so see we is lookin out fer youse. An dat vakhuman? It
good for youse cartiack systim. See we helppin!
So juss member dat we tryin.
We allus be finkin new ways to hep.
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nigel, Llewis an Conley