[Dailydrool] Michigan Waddle!!

melissa fenchel mibassetrescue at att.net
Sun May 6 18:44:35 PDT 2012

This is just to remind you that tomorrow is the LAST DAY to order your
Waddle T Shirts ! The inventory on some sizes is getting low. To make sure
we have your size on hand, order now! We are not reordering any shirts
before the three day event. We hope to sell out this year :O)

I also need your Friday Night Auction Dinner Reservations! Visit www
michiganbassetrescue.org for more information.

We CAN'T WAIT to see everyone at this wonderful Three Day (well actually 4
for some of us :O) Family Reunion! ***IF you are arriving on Thursday May
17th and would like to go out to dinner with a bunch of us to kick off the
weekend, PLEASE let me know! Wonderful restaurant just up the road from the
hotel.

Thanks Everyone and SEE YOU SOON!!!

THINK SUNSHINE!!!
Melissa and Jo