[Dailydrool] You will LOVE these tags -- BOb's adorable fundraiser for a great cause!

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Tue May 8 06:06:59 PDT 2012

Our dearest Bob the DOg (now Bobby in Heaven) is overseeing another
fundraiser to help all the needy houndies who aren't as lucky as he was when he
found his loving forever home.  He's offering unique items (featuring  YOUR
houndy!) -- for his waddle pledge for the upcoming Michigan Basset  Rescue
(coming up soon, so order fast!).

I ordered and just received his "Way Kewl Wag Tags," and I had to write to
tell all of you that you will LOVE them!!!

They're great, durable "dog tags" that have pictures of YOUR houndies front
 and back.

They're beautifully and professionally done, a perfect size to hang from a
chain (included) around your neck, or attach to your keychain (so your
houndies  can always be with you), or onto a zipper pull, or a hundred different
 purposes.

I'm crazy about mine, and I'm going to order more!  One for $15 or two  for
$25 including shipping, and you'll love it and use it all the time --
guaranteed!

He also has other cute items -- magnets and bracelets.

Please check out his page -- you will be so happy to help him out as he
helps out the homeless houndies.  And you really will LOVE your  one-of-a-kind
wag tags!!!

Here's his link:
_http://903745611249098223.weebly.com/_
(http://903745611249098223.weebly.com/)