[Dailydrool] Now Lexi is constipated...

lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 8 06:06:59 PDT 2012

Ugh....poor Lexi..poor MOMMA...Lexi had a skin tag removed off of her chin area
a couple of weeks ago...and the vet has had her wearing a cone..which she loves
(sarcasm inserted here)..she has been so very good about it though...during this
time, I had a couple of days off  and decided to change her to a grain free
diet.  Well, I have been putting Fiber One on her food and forgot..so..not only
was she getting used to the new food, but no more fiber one..so.......she got
constipated!  I feel soooo bad, so I added it back, but she is eating much
less...I have already tried an enema, and magnesium...dont notice anything
yet... a friend is telling me she is depressed about the cone, but it comes off
today.........drool appreciated!  She is not over weight, but doesnt need to
lose any....she does eat a little, but I think the constipation is the
problem...

Catherine --Lexi's frustrated momma